Montag, 21. Januar 2013

Hey Guys!

It´s me! Sooner than expected :D
Well, I just wanted to tell you that I´m moving. I´m not switching famiolies or something, we are moving all together. It is in the same scholldistrict and the house is smaller. Only a one story and one bedroom and one bathroom less, that means I have to share a room with my sister. Of course I´d rather have my own room, but It´ll be okay, cuz we get a long.
But we´ll have a fire place in the house, what is really cool!
They bought the house this weekend and we´re moving next weekend. Americans do that fast! :DD
Pictures come soon!

Besides last weekend we had the YFU midyear orientation. I was a little pissed, that it had to be THAT weekand, cuz I had so many plans with my friend and last Saturday was Mr. Mountainview, a tradition from my school. It´s a pegant for senior boys. And I saw pictures and I was so jealous!
Well, the weekend was pretty fun too, but I rather hang out with my american friends, than with other foreigners:D i´m kidding it was really good to see them again.:)

Bye Y´all!
xoxo
Kim <3

PS. We had no school today btw and this is me right now xD. It works with EVERYTHING!!! :D :


1 Kommentar:

  1. Hey Kim,
    Ich würde auch sehr gerne ein Auslandsjahr machen, allerdings nicht in den USA, sondern in Argentinien. Da das für mich finanziell aber leider nicht möglich ist, mache ich bei einem Video-Wettbewerb der Organisation into mit, bei dem ich ein Vollstipendium gewinnen kann. Alles, was ich dafür brauche sind ganz ganz viele Stimmen. Es wäre richtig lieb, wenn du für mich voten und es vielleicht auch einigen Leuten weitersagen könntest.
    http://www.into-schueleraustausch.de/topbotschafter/videos/details/90tunKdlcLE
    Etwa einen Tag, nachdem du abgestimmt hast, bekommst du eine zweite E-Mail von into, die du bestätigen musst, indem du
    1. auf den Link klickst und
    2. die E-Mail als Antwort einmal zurückschickst.
    Vielen lieben Dank! :-)

    AntwortenLöschen